Wednesday, January 20, 2010

welcome to my world.....

So I was looking at a super awesome photographer's blog... Stacy Reeves. I came across this pie chart and was like... wow. YES. I have been a photographer now since late 2005. I have struggled with explaining how much work I actually do because I'm not so great with explanations. Not only does this chart sum things up but to add a little in site... it's not always fun. It's not just about making pretty pictures. My husband and I have invested a ton of money into my business and I have spent countless hours making not as much much as some people think. My hourly wage would make you laugh... I don't ONLY do it for the money. I really LOVE my job. Now the business aspect is a tough one. I'm an artist and I'm learning how to be a good business person. I just thought I would post this because it's good for other people to see. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true! I struggle with family members and friends thinking I have an easy job.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.