Sunday, February 7, 2010

WEDDING: Amy and Rob

At this wedding I might have had the most fun ever photographing. I have fun at a lot of weddings but this one I think "took the cake." hehe.

I knew after their engagement session that they were fun and very open to different pictures. I have about a million awesome/funny dancing pictures and as always I had a hard enough time picking pics for my blog. I might add some later when I have more time on my hands but here are a ton for now.

I just have to mention that Amy's shoes were soooo great... her and her bridesmaids dance moves (and her her bro's) stellar. They even had a photo wall with cut outs for some funny group pics. Thanks for such a memorable New Year's Eve!!









































1 comments:

Brett Jarnagin said...

You definitely captured this couple's personality! Great job!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.