Friday, March 26, 2010

WEDDING: Valerie+Kellan

Walking in a winter wonderland! Probably the funniest groomsmen I have ever met. Lovin' the pyramid at the church the did... took some talking into for Kellan and the pictures leading up to him getting to the top are great. I already have a problem narrowing the pictures from wedding I show on my blog and every wedding I do it gets worse. Valerie looked stunning... and her color scheme was perfect for their special day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.