Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A LITTLE UPDATE!

I've been working hard... but not on my blog! It takes a while to re-size, choose the pictures, and water mark every picture I post. I love looking at other people's blog and can't wait for them to update so I know my loyal readers probably are checking in and asking where the heck I am!

I have been really focused on my photography business since I've started. I always say it's my life and it really is. It's all I talk about... what props I need, how I want a huge studio with a specific things in it, about how cute the babies and kids I get to shoot are. I mean I always talk about what I do because I love it so much!

Here's a little update! I will do some full posts soon.

BEN


AMELIA


MAYA


JACOB


Valerie and Kellen

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.